Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
I don't know even where to start with this review. I've wanted to read this book for awhile and finally ordered it and read it almost the second it hit my hands. What more can I say but it was amazing. The characters were alive within the pages of this book. They were real in the sense that I think everyone could relate to both Brittany and Alex.

You wouldn't think that a gang member would be anything like the rich girl from the other side of town, but you'd be amazed at just how it all... clicks.

From the first page to the last I wanted nothing but more of this story. I wanted to know what would happen next, but at the same time I didn't want the story to end. If you’re thinking of reading this book and believe that it's only about two star-crossed lovers, then you’re wrong in believing that. The story of Brittany and Alex is so much more then just a love story. It's about trust, honesty with others and yourself, it is just full of so many life lessons, and more then I could even begin to list here.

What made this book even more perfect were the alternating point of view chapters. As a reader we were able to learn more about each character and not only who they really were, but what they both really wanted out of their lives.

What more can I say but read it! I know that this is one of those books that I'll be reading and enjoying over and over again. I would recommend you grab this book and read it soon, you won't be disappointed. I know I'm looking forward to reading more from this author.

ETA: Just was on the authors website and it shows that there will be a sequel called Rules of Attraction and will be out May 2010!! I can't wait!

For more info and reviews please visit my Book Review Blog here - A Life Bound By Books