Three Little Mermaids - Mara Van Fleet
For more info and reviews please visit my Book Review Blog here - A Life Bound By Books

Three Little Mermaids by Mara Van Fleet has been a huge hit with my nieces, ages 1 and 5 since they first got their hands on it. The 1 year old loves the colors and the actions in this extremely cute pop-up book. The 5 year old likes to sit with her sister and show her everything to touch and feel within the story of Three Mermaids inviting their undersea friends to tea.

Counting along with the actions and rhymes and their sea friends on each page… while feeling the soft furry belly of a seal, the snapping of the crabs claws to the sea horses coming out to play from behind the seaweed to all the bright, shiny, bumpy and cute illustrations is only part of what made this book a hit for the girls. It is something the older one can share with her younger sister. And that’s why I fell in love with this book.

I’m a fan of popup books and this one is just too cute for words. Younger girls will love everything about it. Enjoy!